Tile lasers are essential for ensuring that the first tile that you lay down is set correctly.
Tile lasers make it easy to improve the visibility and accuracy of your tiling and also removes the necessity of having to use chalk or string lines when you are installing flooring.
The way tile lasers work is that they will produce a clear laser line that becomes immediately visible on work surfaces and in front of the tool itself
Some lasers are capable of switching to 45-degree lines to ensure that square tiles are properly and exactly positioned between 0 and 90°.
- Will project a 90-degree laser lines for squaring
- The laser lines will be projected in front of the laser base so that it is simple to centre over point and make precise adjustments
- Employs clear and bright laser lines
- Designed to be dust & waterproof for extended durability (IP54 certified)
- A magnet allows a secure attachment on positioning plates and other types of ferrous metal surfaces
Whether you are looking to install a new surface like hardwood flooring, brick, carpet, stone or tile, a tiling laser level can help you do so accurately without the annoyance of messy chalk lines.
Old Stonemasons Ramblings: Tilers & Trade Shop were among the 1st to sell Tiling Lasers as an important tool to tilers in QLD. Modern technology has caught up with a laser, replacing the red beam with a better stronger green beam.
The Imex LX3DG is a multi line laser level with everything. ...
360˚ Horizontal and Horizontal/Vertical Point line laser.
Multi line 3D laser 3 X 360˚ laser lines
Metsys 360 degree line laser green beam 3x 360 beams Pro ...
The Powerline X2G is a self-levelling, green-beam crossline ...
The Powerline XL2G is a self-levelling, green-beam ...